Dr. Glenda Miro Antonio,
RN RFC REP CFRM DM-EM
- A practicing International Registered Financial Consultant (RFC) since 2006, a member of the International Association of Registered Financial Consultants (IARFC) based in Ohio, USA.
- A Registered Estate Planner (REP)
- A 6-year member of the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT), an elite group of Professionals all over the world specializing in Risk Management and Investment Planning.
- Local Chair for Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) Visayas for 2011-2014
- Specializes in Financial Planning for Institutional Sustainability in Religious Congregations/Organizations and Schools in the Philippines.
- Developed seminars and workshops on Financial Management and retreat programs on Personal Finance and Financial Stewardship.
- A professional Consultant for Philanthropy, an avenue for Fund Raising and Gift Giving in congregations, schools and corporations.
- A Certified Fund Raising Manager, completed studies in Indiana University, Indianapolis USA, the Centre of Philanthropy.
- The fore runner of Philanthropy in the Philippines and Asia, who is the founder of creating a Philanthropic Development System to both Beneficiaries and Benefactors and has helped institutions facilitate funding, both locally and globally.
- She has earned a Doctoral Degree in Educational Management.
- A nurse by profession
- President and CEO, Spring Rain Global