Brothers of the Sacred Heart – India
The Brothers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus – India PDO believes that each one deserves to have a dignified life. However, with the challenges of the world today there is poverty, illiteracy and inequality.
With this we provide Integrated Community Development, Institutional Care and Support for Destitute, Rehabilitation of Physically and Mentally Challenged, Comprehensive care and Treatment for HIV/AIDS, Vocational Skills Development, Natural Farming and Sustainable Agriculture, Peace-building and Human Rights, Lay Leadership and Faith Formation, Formation and Capacity Building.
We commit to have teamwork and effective partnerships between all stakeholders in the pursuit of this mission that will create a lasting positive impact on the quality of life of people.
2. Institutional Care and Support for Destitute
3. Rehabilitation for Differently Abled
4. Comprehensive Care and Treatment for HIV/AIDS
5. Vocational Skills Development
6. Natural Farming and Sustainable Agriculture
7. Peace-Building and Human Rights
8. Lay Leadership and Faith Formation
9. Formation and Capacity Building