International Social Services Philippines (ISSP) – PDO
International Social Service Philippines, (ISSP) Inc. is a voluntary organization with no political, racial, religious or national prejudice. It assists individuals and their families with personal, psychological, and welfare problems requiring inter-country cooperation and of the local agencies intervention.
1. Develop and implement programs and services for the benefit of labor migrants, children-subject of conflicts with the law. Women and children-victims of human trafficking, and expatriates in difficult situations
2. Promote national public awareness on prevailing social issues and concerns that require collective public-private response through sustained advocacy and action-tracking.
3. Initiate enduring partnerships with local and international organizations to collectively address social issues and to evolve programs and services to curtail social injustices.
4. Develop and submit project proposals as may be required by donor agencies and partner organization to provide meaningful solutions to emerging local and global problems that impact on the social fiber of humanity.
5. Initiate study and research on appropriate programs and applicable technologies that optimize social actions and interventions.
6. Conduct training and seminars designed to upgrade the skills and competencies of ISSP staff, volunteers and partners in service.
2. Alternative Elderly Care Program
3. Youth Values Formation
4. Victims of Human Trafficking
5. Cases of Child Custody